- Mina Vaidyanatha
- Joanna May
Date of Recording
April 29, 2022
April 28, 2023
1) To understand the importance of oral health in children with CHD
2) To be aware of the advice that should be given to this group and resources available
3) To be aware of the national consultants in Paediatric Dentistry Clinical excellence network and who are the representatives in the different regions.
We would be very grateful for your feedback on this webinar – the survey should take no longer than 3-4 minutes to complete. Thank you.
Putting Children’s Oral Health on Everyone’s Agenda (April 2021)
Miss Urshla Devalia and Miss Armaana Ahmed discuss the issue of dental decay (caries) at a population and patient level, present key messages for delivering better oral health raise awareness of professional interventions being carried out throughout the UK.
Putting children’s oral health on everyone’s agenda (October 2019)
Dr Elizabeth O'Sullivan and Mrs Lucy Brown help you understand the relevance of oral health to general health, the key messages for the prevention of dental disease, and the key professional interventions in the UK
How to Manage: Common Cardiac Problems
This a one-day course focusing on common cardiac problems encountered by any clinician involved in the care of children.
We do not issue CPD certificates for webinars or podcasts, as we are unable to verify participation.
However, you are still able to record as a CPD activity as you normally would, detailing what you have learned and how the learning will benefit your practice.
When recording the activity, delegates should focus on the reflection and detail the following:
- What did you learn?
- What effect has/will the learning had/have on your current practice?
- What further learning or action, if any, is needed as a result of the original learning activity?
If you have any questions, please contact the CPD team
If you use the RCPCH CPD Diary, you can click here to visit the diary and record your learning: Log your learning on the RCPCH CPD Diary
Found an issue? Please get in touch with us:Email us at email@example.com