How do I access RCPCH Learning?
Users are able to log in to RCPCH Learning with their RCPCH online account (single sign), using their RCPCH number (for membership this is your member number) and password. Your RCPCH login details are the same as which you might use for the RCPCH website, ePortfolio and other RCPCH sites.
You will not need to create an account on RCPCH Learning (i.e. complete an onscreen form) – you’ll simply log in and your account will automatically be created.
Please note that webinars and podcasts can be accessed without the need to log in.
I do not have an RCPCH online account (single sign-on). How do I get one?
These instructions are for individuals who do not have an RCPCH account. If you have an RCPCH account but have forgotten the number, please follow the instructions in the next section below.
- From this website select Register
- Select the option ‘I don’t have an RCPCH number’ and click ‘Sign up‘
- You will now see the ‘Register with us’ page. There are three steps required:
- Enter your title, first and last names, date of birth, gender (optional) and email address. Check the CAPTCHA verification/’I am not a robot’ and click ‘next’
- On the next page, enter your address and phone number and click ‘next’
- On the next page, set your contact preferences. You can read the terms and conditions, and then check to confirm you have read and accept the Ts&Cs. Click ‘submit’
- You will receive an email with your RCPCH number and a link to verify your new account and set the password.
- Click the link or copy and paste it directly into your browser. Once on the page, you can create a memorable password and click ‘submit password’ to complete your registration
- You will now be able to use your RCPCH number and password to sign in to the RCPCH website and other RCPCH resources (subscription fees may apply)
I have an RCPCH account but I have forgotten my number and/or my password. How do I recover my RCPCH account details?
These instructions are for individuals who have an RCPCH account but have forgotten the details. If you do not have an RCPCH account, please follow the instructions in the section above.
- From the RCPCH website, click Log in and then select Recover your RCPCH number
- On the next page, enter your surname, date of birth and email address – all details must match the information we have for you on record
- Check the CAPTCHA verification/’I am not a robot’ and click ‘submit’
- If the details match our records, you will receive an email with your RCPCH number and a link to reset the password, if required.
Can I access RCPCH Learning from my mobile or tablet?
Yes, RCPCH Learning is fully responsive to all device types. This will provide an optimum experience regardless of the device you are using.
Has my data from Compass been transferred to RCPCH Learning?
No, learning records and enrolled learning have not been transferred from Compass to RCPCH Learning.
Therefore, we advise that you download items you wish to keep before Compass is decommissioned at the end of July 2022. This may include:
- certificates of completion/CPD certificates
- learning records
- course materials from enrolled pages.
I’m attending a live course between now and 31st July. Where do I access the course companion page?
Live course companion pages will continue to be accessed from Compass until 31 July.
Please refer to the information provided by the course organiser or administrator.