How to Manage: Common Dermatological Problems
This is a one-day, online course focusing on the common dermatological disorders encountered by clinicians involved in the care of children
What is the course about?
This is a one-day, online course focusing on the common dermatological disorders encountered by clinicians involved in the care of children.
- Paediatric Trainees
- SAS doctors
- Consultant Paediatric Dermatologists/ General Consultant Paediatricians
- Paediatricians with an interest in Dermatology
- AHPs working in Paediatric Dermatology
Learning Aims, Objectives and Outcomes:
This study day will enable you to develop an effective approach for the management of common dermatological conditions affecting children and young people.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and recognise symptoms of common dermatological conditions in children
- Describe the available treatment options for common skin conditions in children
- Support parents, carers, children and young people with the ongoing management of skin disorders.
Dr Helen Goodyear
Dr Helen Goodyear is a Consultant in Paediatric Dermatology at University Hospitals of Birmingham and Birmingham Children's Hospital and the Associate Postgraduate Dean Health Education England (West Midlands). Her strong medical education interests include being a MRCPCH examiner, RCPCH career grade lead and clinical lead for the RCPCH EES course and RCPCH How to Manage Dermatology series