- Professor Julian Hamilton-Sheild
- Professor Timothy Barrett
Date of Recording
June 11, 2021
June 10, 2022
1. Understanding how UK children are affected by Type 2 diabetes
2. Understanding of the causes and development of Type 2 diabetes
3. Develop an understanding of the current issues associated with Type 2 diabetes
We do not issue CPD certificates for webinars or podcasts, as we are unable to verify participation.
However, you are still able to record as a CPD activity as you normally would, detailing what you have learned and how the learning will benefit your practice.
When recording the activity, delegates should focus on the reflection and detail the following:
- What did you learn?
- What effect has/will the learning had/have on your current practice?
- What further learning or action, if any, is needed as a result of the original learning activity?
If you have any questions, please contact the CPD team
If you use the RCPCH CPD Diary, you can click here to visit the diary and record your learning: Log your learning on the RCPCH CPD Diary
Professor Julian Hamilton-Sheild
Professor Timothy Barrett
Found an issue? Please get in touch with us:Email us at email@example.com