- Dr Clare Pain
- Dr Daniel Finn
- Professor Robert Moots
- Professor Paul Brogan
Date of Recording
May 11, 2021
May 10, 2022
1. Understanding how UK children are affected by Behcet's syndrome
2. Improve knowledge of differential diagnoses and investigations of Behcet's like presentations including recurrent oral ulceration
3. Management of Behcet's syndrome in children and young people
4. The role of genetic testing and monogenic mimics
5. How to manage recurrent oral ulceration
Post-webinar evaluation survey:
We would be very grateful for your feedback on this webinar - the survey should take no longer than 3-4 minutes to complete. Thank you.Complete the Post-webinar evaluation survey
We do not issue CPD certificates for webinars or podcasts, as we are unable to verify participation.
However, you are still able to record as a CPD activity as you normally would, detailing what you have learned and how the learning will benefit your practice.
When recording the activity, delegates should focus on the reflection and detail the following:
- What did you learn?
- What effect has/will the learning had/have on your current practice?
- What further learning or action, if any, is needed as a result of the original learning activity?
If you have any questions, please contact the CPD team
If you use the RCPCH CPD Diary, you can click here to visit the diary and record your learning: Log your learning on the RCPCH CPD Diary
Dr Clare Pain
Dr Daniel Finn
Professor Robert Moots
Professor Paul Brogan
Found an issue? Please get in touch with us:Email us at email@example.com