- Paediatric and GP trainees
- A wide range of child health professionals, including nurses and health visitors
Work through the module at your own pace.When you have completed the module, you can return at any time to re-review any of the sections.
Log in with your account
Aims and Objectives:
This e-learning programme will enable you:
– to identify unconscious bias
– to challenge yourself and others
– to effectively create an inclusive workplace
Creation and review log
|Launch date||October 2020|
|Next review||October 2023|
As of 1st September 2016 the Revalidation and CPD team of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health no longer allocates a number CPD credits to courses or events. The removal of credits associated with events allows delegates to record the educational benefit of the activity through written reflection, in contrast to quantifying the significance based on the time duration of the course. This is in accordance with changes made to the CPD Scheme guidelines published in April 2016.
Detailed information and scheme guidance can be found on the RCPCH website
When recording the activity, delegates should focus on the reflection and detail the following:
- What did you learn?
- What effect has/will the learning had/have on your current practice?
- What further learning or action, if any, is needed as a result of the original learning activity?
Should you have any questions regarding the removal of credits, please feel free to contact the CPD team
If you use the RCPCH CPD Diary, you can click here to visit the diary and record your learning: Log your learning on the RCPCH CPD Diary
Found an issue? Please get in touch with us:Email us at email@example.com